Full course description
- Chrome is the preferred browser.
- First-time users will need to respond to a confirmation email from Canvas Catalog.
- If you have OKey credentials, use them with the OKey login option to log in.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
This course is designed for onsite wastewater treatment industry professionals across the U.S.
- Around 2 hours total.
- The course is divided into 2 modules which can be completed at your own pace.
- Each module should take approximately 60 minutes to complete.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the key features and processes of advanced treatment systems.
- Make septic systems-related decisions based on soil and site conditions.
This is an asynchronous, self-paced course. You will watch videos, engage in learning activities, and take quizzes.
- Module 1: 2020 Science Module: Microbiology in Advanced Treatment Systems
- Module 2: Soil and Site-based Decisions Explained
Completing the Course
- To complete the course, you must access all pages and earn 70% on the assessments.
- Once you have completed the course, you can print a certificate of completion.