Full course description
- Chrome is the preferred browser.
- First-time users will need to respond to a confirmation email from Canvas Catalog.
- If you have OKey credentials, use them with the OKey login option to log in.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
This course is designed for Oklahoma onsite wastewater treatment industry professionals.
- Around 4 hours total.
- The course is divided into 4 modules which can be completed at your own pace.
- Each module should take approximately 60 minutes to complete.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply key practices for lowering the risk of COVID-19 transmission between you and colleagues, customers, and family.
- Explain the key features and processes of advanced treatment systems.
- Make septic systems-related decisions based on soil and site conditions.
- Summarize the new rules for the Oklahoma septic systems industry and describe how they will apply to you.
This is an asynchronous, self-paced course. You will watch videos, engage in learning activities, and take quizzes.
- Module 1: Safety of Septic System Professionals in a Covid-19 World
- Module 2: 2020 Science Module: Microbiology in Advanced Treatment Systems
- Module 3: Soil and Site-based Decisions Explained
- Module 4: 2020 Rules Update for the Oklahoma Septic Systems Industry
Completing the Course
- To complete the course, you must access all pages and earn 70% on the assessments.
- Once you have completed the course, we will submit your name to DEQ and you can print a certificate of completion.