Full course description
- Chrome is the preferred browser.
- Use the OKey Login box to log in.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
This course is intended for OSU Extension staff. Any others who enroll will be unenrolled.
- One hour total
- The course is divided into 3 modules which can be completed at your own pace.
- Each module should take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- safely and accurately perform the diphenylamine test
- determine if a sample requires lab testing
- apply effective practices for using lab services and results
This is an asynchronous, self-paced, course. You will watch videos, engage in learning activities and take quizzes.
- Prepare for Testing
- Conduct the Test
- Manage Lab Tests
Completing the Course
- To pass the course, you must score 90% on each of the three module assessments.
- Once you have completed the course, you can print a certificate of completion.