Full course description
- Chrome is the preferred browser.
- Use the OKey Login box to log in.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
- 2 hours total.
- The course is divided into 4 modules which can be completed at your own pace.
- Each module should take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the types of rainfall insurance offered by RMA.
- Compare and contrast PRF and AF insurance.
- Define the terms used when applying for rainfall insurance.
- Choose the right insurance product for your operation.
- Use the PRF and AR web tools on RMA's website.
This is an asynchronous, self-paced course. You will watch videos, engage in learning activities, and take quizzes.
- Introduction to RMA Rainfall Insurance
- Pasture, Range, and Forage Insurance
- Annual Forage Insurance
- RMA Web Tools
Completing the Course
- To complete the course, you must access all pages, complete all learning activities, and earn 85% on the assessment.
- Once you have completed the course, you can print a certificate of completion.