Full course description
- Watch this How to Enroll Video
- Chrome is the preferred browser.
- Do not type your name in the box. Instead, click on Sign in here.
- Use the OKey Login box to log in.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
This course is for OSU Extension and DASNR departmental staff.
- One hour total
- The course is divided into 2 modules which can be completed at your own pace.
- Each module should take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
After completing this course, you will
- know how to log in to Omni.
- be able to identify and use Omni's dashboard.
- Recognize Omni's page editing toolbar and use it to update an Omni web page.
- know how to insert a snippet into a web page.
- be able to check a web page for accessibility, bad inks, and spelling errors.
- publish a web page.
This is an asynchronous, self-paced, course. You will watch videos, engage in learning activities, and take quizzes.
- Introduction to OmniUpdate
- Omni Basics
- Opening and Editing an Omni Web Page
- Publishing an Omni Web Page
Completing the Course
- To pass the course, you must complete the course assessment, which requires you to update a web page based on specific instructions.
- Once you have completed the course, you can print a certificate of completion and you will have access to update your county or department website.