Full course description
- Watch this How to Enroll Video
- Chrome is the preferred browser.
- Do not type your name in the box. Instead, click on Sign in here.
- Use the OKey Login box to log in.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
This course is intended for OSU Extension staff. Any others who enroll will be unenrolled.
- Two hours total
- The course is divided into 3 modules which can be completed at your own pace.
- Each module should take approximately 40 minutes to complete.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Explain the essentials of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and apply IPM tools to specific pest problems
- Identify arthropod pests, plant diseases, and weeds and describe why it is important to properly identify them
This is an asynchronous, self-paced, course. You will watch videos, engage in learning activities and take quizzes.
- Introduction to IPM
- What is a pest?
- Economics of IPM
Completing the Course
- To complete the course, you must access all pages and earn 100% on the Post-test.
- Once you have completed the course, you can print a certificate of completion.