Full course description
- Watch this How to Enroll Video
- Chrome is the preferred browser.
- Do not type your name in the box. Instead, click on Sign in here.
- Use the OKey Login box to log in.
- Contact the OSU IT Helpdesk if you need assistance.
This course is for OSU Extension staff.
- Four hours total
- The course is divided into 13 modules which can be completed at your own pace.
- Each module should take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Describe best practices for pond management and troubleshooting common problems.
- Locate key information about common pond management problems.
- Assist clients with common problems related to pond management.
This is an asynchronous, self-paced, course. You will engage in learning activities, and take quizzes.
- Pond Stocking
- Overabundant Pond Plants
- Fish Kills
- Muddy Ponds
- Building a Pond
- Urban Ponds
- Toxic Algae
- Wormy Fish
- Adding Plants
- Water Tests
- Water Gardens
- Livestock Watering
Completing the Course
- To complete the course, you must access all pages and earn 85% on the Assessment.
- Once you have completed the course, you can print a certificate of completion.